Sunday, April 1, 2007

Small World

So I just have to say that this whole Internet thing is crazy and I love it. My sister lives in Buffalo, NY and I am here in New York City. My sister is a dancer and I have been cutting music for her for a few weeks on my computer. I used garage band to make all of the cuts. Then I sent the cut songs to her in an instant message. The next week she coreographed and video taped herself dancing to the song that I cut for her. Then she posted it n YouTube. I love the fact that we got to work together to create some art. The internet made it possible for me to give her the music that she needs tto dance to and for me to see her perform. It is really a great thing. I am so proud of her talent and I was so greatful that I got to see her dance. I miss her a lot and being able to watch her dance over and over again is awesome.

No comments: