Tuesday, April 10, 2007

April Fools! - Love Alanis

Alanis Morrisette played an awesome April Fool's joke on the world last week! She recorded her own version of the Blackeyed Peas song "My Humps" and made a music video for it. The song is rerecorded in an Alanis like balladesque style. It is very dramatic. The video is amazing. It is clearly her and a bunch of her male friends goofing around in front of a silver curtain. I especially love the slow-mo moments when she is beating the crap out of them... A+ material. I would love to know what the Blackeyed Peas/ Fergie think of this YouTube phenmenon. It is amazing when you actually hear what the lyrics are. They are so ridiculous.

Here are some of the actual lyrics:

What you gon' do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump
My hump, my hump my lovely little lumps. (Check it out)

I drive these scrubber crazy,
I do it on the daily,
They treat me really nicely,
They buy me all these ice-ys.
dolce & Gabbana,
Fendi and then Donna
Caring, they be sharin'
All their money got me wearin' fly
Brother I ain't askin,
They say they love my ass in
Seven Jeans, True Religion,
I say no, but they keep givin'
So I keep on takin'
And no I ain't TAKEN
We can keep on datin'
I keep on demonstrating.

My love, my love, my love, my love
You love my lady lumps,
My hump, my hump, my hump,
My humps they got you,
She's got me spending.
(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me and spending time on me.
She's got me spendin'.
(Oh) Spendin' all your money on me, on me, on me

Rating- 9 Popsicles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.