Friday, February 9, 2007

Hello World

This is my first post on my first blog ever! It's quite an exciting moment. I'll try not to get too excited and start throwing in unnecessary capital letters and exclamation points, but no promises! With this new space to say whatever the hell I want, I have decided that I will focus my rants and raves to album reviews and critiques of popular YouTube videos and commercials. Each week will be dedicated to one of those topics and maybe more if the mood strikes me (or Morgan says I have to). I think this will be fun and hopefully not painful for others to read. I hope everyone out there is doing well. Have a great weekend and see you next time in the blogosphere.
Signing out,
Ashley

Look out for my next post when I review the newest release from the Gym Class Heroes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

locomo said...

This topic should keep you busy! It might be interesting to start leaving some of your commentaries in the form of video responses directly on youtube (you can also post them here on your blog).

Anyway here are some searches that never disappoint: Hula Hoop and mentos.

I've been starting to think about how we might think of searching a topic on YouTube as a "live" documentary. For example, if you search for taser, you get an ongoing discourse about the "tasering" of a student at UCLA by police a couple of months ago.

Dancin' Mike said...

I just need to comment on a comment. That UCLA kid was a douche. I'm not saying that the use of the taser, the repeated use of the taser that is, was necessary, but that kid did not help. And neither did all the UCLA kids around.

All he had to do was reach into his wallet and pull out his ID. But then he refused, over and over. Moron.